The video consultation - just like a visit to the doctor's office - is a service provided by statutory and private health insurers.
- Stable internet connection
- Terminal device (computer, laptop, smartphone) with a working camera, microphone and speaker
The doctor-patient conversation remains confidential due to end-to-end encryption.
Request of the appointment
- Non-binding online request via the contact form
- Contact by telephone to make an appointment (on the part of the MVZ)
New patients need the electronic health insurance card at the beginning of the video appointment. The identity and existence of insurance coverage are verified by the physician at the beginning of the appointment.
Procedure of the video consultation
- Dispatch of the dial-in link for video consultation by MVZ (this is valid once)
- Calling the link (by clicking)
- Forwarding to the online waiting room
- Connection by doctor for treatment
The physician documents the conversation/treatment in the patient file of the practice. There is no digital recording of the conversation.
By starting the video consultation, you give consent (which you have received by mail) for data processing.
You have a question or want to call our switchboard?
Then follow the link to our contact page: