InterMed Practice Center MVZ
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 12:00 & 15:00 - 18:00
Special consultation hours Monday to Friday
- Infectious disease consultation for adults
08:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Infection consultation hours for children and adolescents
10:30 - 12:00
- Actus Consultation* for Children & Adults
15:00 - 18:00
*Acute illnesses without cold or febrile infection symptoms.
Welcome to your family medicine team for the entire family!
This is what you can expect from us:
- Daily separate acute consultation hours for children and adults
- Treatment of infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Personal advice
- Individual treatment approaches
- Tailored therapy plan
- Useful health tips for home
Do you need a repeat prescription?
We will send you the prescription by mail within two working days.
Request this easily by calling the phone number you know at
Please note that in order for your prescription to be issued, a valid insurance card must have been scanned in the current quarter or it must be provided by you in a timely manner.
Up-to-date information on our procedures, appointment scheduling, downtime and much more.
No posts found!
Current office hours and further information on our availability can be found here.
You have a question or want to call our switchboards?
Then follow the link to our contact page: